Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Return to RSS

Well, I found the Wiki lesson easy and fun, so have gone back to RSS to see if it got any better. And I think it did, just a bit. The key for me seems to be sticking to one reader (Google is my choice) and finding things I really want to read. I seldom go to the same site on a regular basis - made me wonder if RSS was for me. I've picked 2 new feeds (and learned how to unsubscribe to the first 2 I had chosen, which really were not that interesting). One new one is NPR's All Tech Considered, (a blog) which I think will be fun, useful - and mostly short articles! The other is a gardening feed, but I'm skeptical about it. If I don't like it, I can dump it. I'm going to be more particular about choosing future feeds.

I subscribed to several blogs from other 23 things people, and can't decide which I like better - following them on blogspot or getting the feeds .

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I think I may subscribe to All Tech Considered myself! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete